Kyle K. Cook
Kyle Cook is a partner in our Baton Rouge office, and he supplies assurance and consulting services to companies in the construction, employee benefit plan and small business industries. He helps clients with implementing best practices in percentage of completion accounting, internal cost controls, job cost allocations, and industry benchmarking analyses. His experience includes assurance and special project consulting including experience using data extraction software. Kyle also serves as a leader in HTB’s Employee Benefit Plan niche for various industries.
Kyle monitors business processes to ensure his client’s compliance with best practices while making recommendations for improvement. This includes developing and supporting an understanding of the operations within the organization. He collaborates with each client and their accounting team to ensure proper scheduling and integration of data, and schedules resources to ensure timeliness. Kyle is adept at ensuring that client engagements are performed per policies and procedures, as well as ongoing implementations and updates.
- 18 years with Hannis T. Bourgeois
- B.S. Accounting—Louisiana State University
- MBA—Southeastern Louisiana University
- Construction Industry Technician (CIT)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCFIP)
Professional & Civic Involvements:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Louisiana Leadership
- Surety Association of Louisiana
- CFMA Greater New Orleans Chapter, President