Our affiliation with Allinial Global expands both our geographic reach and scope of services.
- Allinial Global is an association of accounting and consulting firms whose members reinforce client service by exchanging expertise, resources, and advice in a wide range of industries. Founded in 1969, Allinial Global is one hundred members strong and growing, with locations throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, and the larger world generating approximately $1.6 billion in collective revenues. Their global reach helps Hannis T. Bourgeois serve our clients’ business needs throughout the world.
- Allinial Global provides dedicated regional liaisons with extensive connections in the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), and Asia-Pacific. It also promotes connectivity through global relationships with both individual and organizational members and partners. Through them, we are able to partner with international firms that hold themselves to the same high standards we do.
- As an Allinial Global member, we are proud to be an independently owned firm that’s passed the high threshold of association membership. Though each accepted firm excels in its own right, the strong relationships developed between peer firms combined with a free and fruitful exchange of ideas ultimately advances all of our service outcomes.
- Most important, though, is the shared Allinial Global commitment to provide the most client-centric service possible. When needed, we have the ability to leverage our membership in order to find not just an adequate solution to your business needs, but the best-in-class solution anywhere in the world.
- At HTB, our goal is to be your most trusted advisors, both locally and globally. Allinial Global helps us deliver.
For more information, please visit www.allinialglobal.com.