Michelle D. Garbiras
Michelle Garbiras is an associate partner focused on helping clients with tax preparation, planning and consulting for small businesses, non-profits, and individuals. Michelle also works on various consulting engagements related to business operations. Before joining HTB, she was the CFO for a non-profit which gave her invaluable experience and knowledge in the not-for-profit industry. Michelle has over 20 years of accounting experience working in both industry and public accounting throughout Louisiana, Georgia, and South Carolina.
- 20+ Years in Public Accounting
- 10 Years with Hannis T. Bourgeois
- B.S. Accounting—Louisiana State University
Professional & Civic Involvements:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)