Amy C. Huck
Amy Huck is a partner in our Baton Rouge office and has 16 years of experience supplying tax compliance, planning, and consulting services to the firm’s diverse client base. She focuses her practice on income tax planning and complex multi-state tax issues. She collaborates with each client and their accounting team to ensure proper integration of financial data and schedules resources to ensure timeliness. Her practice has an emphasis on construction and transportation businesses. Amy is adept at ensuring that client engagements are performed per policies and procedures, as well as ongoing implementations and updates.
- 16 years with Hannis T. Bourgeois
- B.S. Accounting and Finance—Southern Arkansas University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Ascension Chamber of Commence - Leadership Ascension Class of 2023